1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Hey Guys,
    I can't believe I actually got here, but here's post number 1000. I generally start something like this, then get disinterested and then stop.

First off, I'd like to say THANKS to all the great members who have provided information, helped build my collection, and purchased items I've been selling. There is a great group of people on here!!

You may have started to notice a few more WTS threads from me lately. I will have a few more coming as well. We are expecting twins pretty soon (hopefully they hold off until January), so I have been trying to put some finishing touches on the collection and move the things that I don't need along to others. I certainly won't be stopping collecting but definitely slowing down simply because I won't have the time to find things.

My collection has improved a ton over the past 6 months, but especially since October.

Some key pickups since my last collection update include:
    Pewter Funny Car, 4 NIB Eyeshades, GP75, Completion of STPL, more Artist series, LP kit, some more grips, NIB Slit lenses, Splatter M's, 2 first gen Frogs, and lots of really cool display stuff that I simply don't have room for all of it.

Here is my shortlist of what I'm looking for. If you have it, I want it... only NIB will suffice.
    Both Flores Gascans, WITK, Any NIB older zero/subzero, any artist series display pieces (cards, skateboard, etc).
    ... a few other things I'm interested in - 10th MTN, Soviet, Max Fear retail display kit, STPL Jawbone (clear plastic box), Minute Platinum/Gold, Flying Tiger Sand.

I currently have 2 singles, 1 double, and 2 stretch cases.
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06231.jpg
    The 2 stretch cases house most of my favourite stuff. Was really happy to find that display for my Eyeshades - with a little shelf adjustment I was able to fit them all. (I have one set of red Eyeshades that are a duplicate if anyone's looking)
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06233.jpg
    My double has artist series, TLD, IH, and a bunch of other stuff.
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06237.jpg
    1 single has most of the recent "series". STPL is definitely the gem of this case! Couldn't believe I actually completed it.
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06239.jpg
    The other single has X Metal, Mag, O-Luminum, Splice, and a couple other things I really like. Autographed Scelzi R2.
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06241.jpg
    London Police - can't figure out how to display the hoody and the case, but at least I found a good display for the gogs.
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06242.jpg
    Jays and autographed idea car
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06243.jpg
    Bubba and OTT
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06247.jpg
    Other Motosports
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06245.jpg
    Really happy with how TLD turned out with all the bags. I guess I should get the Jupiters but I just don't like them.
    1000th Post, Updated Collection - DSC06297.jpg

Happy Holidays Everyone!
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

wow just wow!!!!!!!
    congrats my friend
  3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

congrats bro in reaching that milestone! it looks like an O store in there! really nice pieces! and congrats with the upcoming twins!!
  4. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I love 1000th post threads! Awesome collection man! Thanks for the past hook ups and future ones as well to come. Your a fantastic member here on the OF and I wish you lots of good times in the future with your expanding family!
  5. EditReject

EditReject Oakley Enthusiast

Tremendous collection. Congrats! And best of luck with your upcoming twins!
  6. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

Congrats. Great collection.
  7. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Looks awesome. You seem to have a little bit of everything and it is all well displayed.
  8. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

congrats Oakster! They're all awesome pairs!
  9. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

10. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I just hit a 1000 as well but my collection is nowhere near a qtr of yours