• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

12 Gauge Carbon

Oakley for life

I should Work at Oakley
Super stoked to add this to my Oakley watch collection!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, I guess on this site people only care about glasses as I got only one "like" on here and no comments after almost 24 hrs..... A bit disappointed, but oh well, I am still stoked to have scored this as there are not many new ones left.

Congrats on that pickup.

I think you know that everyone here cares about all of the Oakley product whether it be glasses, watches, clothes, footwear, accessories.

I didn't even see this one till now.

Is this your first watch? If not....how do you like the new cases?

It usually takes me sometime to get through all of the posts in my free time when I have any. That is a really nice looking watch. I have been thinking about how I would like one but I don't think I could get over the massive knob.

Different people from different countries on at different times, don't be disheartened if there is not much activity at first. There is a forum section dedicated to watch discussion too, you might have seen more action there even though, as a new purchase, it's not out of place here.

The watch and accessory threads don't get nearly the attention that the rest get, but there are some true watch fans out there. Nice pickup! I have the unobtanium band with blue face. Great watch!

Congrats on that pickup.

I think you know that everyone here cares about all of the Oakley product whether it be glasses, watches, clothes, footwear, accessories.

I didn't even see this one till now.

Is this your first watch? If not....how do you like the new cases?
No I have 7 other watches.
TBI
TBII
Hollow Point
Judge I
MM with rubber band
D1
White on White Holeshot

I just love their watches!