1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm buying a new Ar-15 today, and surprisingly they have gone WAY up in price since my last purchase! So, I'm selling a bunch of stuff to try and replenish some of my cost. As always, if you buy any of these and you get them and you are not happy with them, I will pay for return shipping and refund you. If you're paypal address is not verified don't even bother contacting me to buy any of these. All payments will be via paypal. You can pay as a gift or pay as a purchase and add 3%...either way is fine with me. Any other questions hit me up.

Juan Pablo Montoya Splice $250.......I'd rate these an 7.5/10....they are not perfect. I've taken several pictures showing a few dings and chips in the White Chrome. The lens are about an 8/10...a few very small scratches...nothing major though. These were my wear pairs. If you have any other questions about them please let me know.

14 Pairs For Sale!!!! - dscn3072r.jpg

None of these are new, I'd rate all of them an 8-8.5/10....I've worn all of these a time or 2 so they are not perfect...but they are still in great condition. Once again, if you are not satisfied when you receive them, I'll pay for return shipping and refund your money.

Gascan Brown Smoke with Bronze lens $60....solid 8/10

Monster Pups 2x Brown Smoke with Bronze lens
    1x Brown Smoke with Dark Bronze
    1x Polished Rootbeer with Titanium
    1x Rust with Emerald
    1x Rust Text with Grey

Any of these are $60

Any questions hit me up

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    More pictures...........

Gascan S Brown Smoke Bronze $60

Jupiter Squared Polished Black/Black Iridium..$80....these are New lol I have the box and everything for these...I've never worn em, they're perfect.

Gascan Polished White Ice Iridium lens $70 Perfectly New! Never worn!

Thump 256 Polished black, with fire Iridium lens $150 obo....these are used and they have a bunch of music on them. I've used these alot in the past, but I'd still rate them a solid 7-7.5.

T Pain Split Thump 1GB Really good condition not perfect though. they have been used. I'd say a solid 7.5-8/10.

Dark Amber Gascan S with Bronze lens $60....great shape but I have worn them but still a strong 8/10

Last edited by a moderator: 5/22/14
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    White gascans sold!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice stuff, even better prices. PM sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Rust text monster pups sold

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still a bunch for sale.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Price tpain thumps?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    pm'd.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha not everyday you see a Montoya SPlice for sale.. some real good pieces here. would have liked to have a rust text frame.! but i got other issues on hand lol