• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

14 Pairs For Sale!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm buying a new Ar-15 today, and surprisingly they have gone WAY up in price since my last purchase! So, I'm selling a bunch of stuff to try and replenish some of my cost. As always, if you buy any of these and you get them and you are not happy with them, I will pay for return shipping and refund you. If you're paypal address is not verified don't even bother contacting me to buy any of these. All payments will be via paypal. You can pay as a gift or pay as a purchase and add 3%...either way is fine with me. Any other questions hit me up.

Juan Pablo Montoya Splice $250.......I'd rate these an 7.5/10....they are not perfect. I've taken several pictures showing a few dings and chips in the White Chrome. The lens are about an 8/10...a few very small scratches...nothing major though. These were my wear pairs. If you have any other questions about them please let me know.

dscn3072r.jpg

None of these are new, I'd rate all of them an 8-8.5/10....I've worn all of these a time or 2 so they are not perfect...but they are still in great condition. Once again, if you are not satisfied when you receive them, I'll pay for return shipping and refund your money.

Gascan Brown Smoke with Bronze lens $60....solid 8/10

Monster Pups 2x Brown Smoke with Bronze lens
1x Brown Smoke with Dark Bronze
1x Polished Rootbeer with Titanium
1x Rust with Emerald
1x Rust Text with Grey

Any of these are $60

Any questions hit me up

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
More pictures...........

Gascan S Brown Smoke Bronze $60

Jupiter Squared Polished Black/Black Iridium..$80....these are New lol I have the box and everything for these...I've never worn em, they're perfect.

Gascan Polished White Ice Iridium lens $70 Perfectly New! Never worn!

Thump 256 Polished black, with fire Iridium lens $150 obo....these are used and they have a bunch of music on them. I've used these alot in the past, but I'd still rate them a solid 7-7.5.

T Pain Split Thump 1GB Really good condition not perfect though. they have been used. I'd say a solid 7.5-8/10.

Dark Amber Gascan S with Bronze lens $60....great shape but I have worn them but still a strong 8/10

Last edited by a moderator:
White gascans sold!

Nice stuff, even better prices. PM sent

PM sent

Rust text monster pups sold

Still a bunch for sale.

Price tpain thumps?

pm'd.

haha not everyday you see a Montoya SPlice for sale.. some real good pieces here. would have liked to have a rust text frame.! but i got other issues on hand lol