• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$14k oakley? MUZM series 1875 Romeos?

Agreed. Vintage overall will likely go up too I would think. Personally, I think they're testing the market with these, but will ultimately come out with something else for the common folk. The problem is they can't really duplicate the OG metals or it will piss off those who paid $14K for these. So they've kind of backed themselves into a corner in terms of making it hard to bring back the OG models. Maybe they'll do something completely new, or an evolution of the XS.

The price will go up. Know nothing basketball fans will want to look like Lillard and since they can't afford 14k, they will start wanting vintage ones for 1/14th the price. MJ documentary already priced me out of Mars.
Same. To$$ for garbage vintage

Still don't understand this strategy. There's no way these are any better than the originals. For all we know they took the originals and refinished them and repackaged them. Do you think whomever buys them will think they're getting anything truly special? It's limited, but thousands of the originals that look identical are out there.....

Still don't understand this strategy. There's no way these are any better than the originals. For all we know they took the originals and refinished them and repackaged them. Do you think whomever buys them will think they're getting anything truly special? It's limited, but thousands of the originals that look identical are out there.....
Were the old ones titanium? Also they claim they're "3d printed" and hand finished. Definitely not $14k in labor, but since it "charity", its just a tax write off door prize

Agreed. Vintage overall will likely go up too I would think. Personally, I think they're testing the market with these, but will ultimately come out with something else for the common folk.
Yep, check eBay. Prices are ridiculously back to Jordan doc highs.

Latest Posts

Back