• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

'15 Holiday Watches

Yes, it reads like two different Ti items - the last paragraph specifically describes a forged Ti case, which is the part that houses the movement, then it's called the Ti Kill Switch Watch and Bezel. So I take it that the $950 watch is the whole thing in Ti, while for $150 you can buy the Ti bezel for one of your other non-Ti Kill Switches. At least that's how I read it, not that the $950 is for a bezel-less watch and you have to spend $1100 to get the entire thing; that's not how they sold the SS one, right?

As far as the other finish options listed in the specs to the right, I believe that's the generic specs for the Kill Switch, not the Ti one specifically - notice that the specs also list a SS case and back, which wouldn't apply to the Ti version...
What he said...

I'm assuming it will also have titanium band because specs are for SS version as you said. Agree?

No, not necessarily... correct, the specs appear to be for the SS version. But the description of the Ti model specifically mention a Ti bezel and a Ti case but do not mention a Ti bracelet. I would think if they were including a Ti bracelet it would have been stated as such, since it's such a big value add / marketing point.

But I guess we'll know for certain when a pic comes out. But until then I'd expect the same unobtainium rubber band.

Yea I was really interested in the bezel and a picture of it not really the watch because I am not getting it but may get bezel....

Hmmm I could post a pic of it but since it's not technically released I think I should wait...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

26-339 SKU

Back