• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$150 Off E mail

Same thing for me, though it said "$370 off"...

$370 was the retail value (before discount code) of my purchase during May, so it appears their system is spitting out values based on what you spent, and it's obviously an error and guessing none of the codes will work or be honored.

I bet the phones are ringing off the hook over there in foothills ranch...
We'll see if anyone gets any pull and they honor it. If so, Im going to make a $910 purchase today

Same thing for me, though it said "$370 off"...

$370 was the retail value (before discount code) of my purchase during May, so it appears their system is spitting out values based on what you spent, and it's obviously an error and guessing none of the codes will work or be honored.

good call, mine was 900 before the discount and thats what i got a code for

For people getting this email, did everyone make a purchase with an, ahem, "special" discount code last month?

For people getting this email, did everyone make a purchase with an, ahem, "special" discount code last month?

Nope, I did not make a purchase with that "special" code. My gut feeling told me that stay far away from it. lol. But I made a purchase of $240 online when I got the Water Prizm Flaks. And thats the amount of this new "discount code" that was emailed to me.

Just called Oakley Customer Service. The guy I talked to did not have a clue about these new discount codes. He asked me to forward him the email I received and he is going to look into it.

Just got off the phone with one of their managers and would not honor my discount price I was emailed. He even admitted this was their mistake. The customer care part was handled poorly and all I got was a Sorry.

Back