• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

16th Buy Of 2013

You are on a roll, my man!

Thanks
no slowing you down bro!!! sweet pick!!

Thanks
Don't let Peeza21 see this post... he'll be after your microfiber bag :wink:

Nice pick up. I still need to get a set for my AS collection.

Haha yeah I know he's been looking for one for a while now, there's a few pairs currently selling on Ebay for $88 shipped ftw
Yeah, I averaged 2 a week last year, and those were just the ones I kept.

Wow 2 a week? What was your grand total for last year?

Haha yeah I know he's been looking for one for a while now, there's a few pairs currently selling on Ebay for $88 shipped ftw

He already has the sunglasses... just missing the bag. Doubt he'll buy another complete set just to get them.

@ $88, I may just go ahead and get a set.

He already has the sunglasses... just missing the bag. Doubt he'll buy another complete set just to get them.

@ $88, I may just go ahead and get a set.

Well he could sell his pair then buy a complete one if he wants it that bad, that's why I sold my C100 Jupiter, want a complete set but I know I'm most likely not going to find the box, bag, and bandana, that's why i sold it, just waiting for a pair to appear on the bay for a decent price

Do it. How close are you to completing the set?

Still need Robert Williams, Stanley Donwood, Don Pendleton, Naomi South and the ever elusive David Flores (x2). I'm in no rush for these at the moment, because I'm working on completing the full Holbrook release. Don't have many more of these to get either.

Still need Robert Williams, Stanley Donwood, Don Pendleton, Naomi South and the ever elusive David Flores (x2). I'm in no rush for these at the moment, because I'm working on completing the full Holbrook release. Don't have many more of these to get either.

Nice, you're definitely closer to completing the AS than me, got some ways to go

Nice, you're definitely closer to completing the AS than me, got some ways to go

From the posts you're putting up (1st buy, 2nd buy, .... 16th buy) you'll have your AS collection all wrapped up before me.

Let me know what you're missing and if I come across them, I'll steer you towards them.

From the posts you're putting up (1st buy, 2nd buy, .... 16th buy) you'll have your AS collection all wrapped up before me.

Let me know what you're missing and if I come across them, I'll steer you towards them.

Still need both David Flores Gascans, C100 Gascan, C100 Jupiter, London Police Gascan, Don Pendleton Fuel Cell, Caia Koopman Ravishing, Naomi South Eternal, Todd Francis Eyepatch, Will Barras Montefrio, but like you I'm not in a rush to complete the AS, slowly but surely....

Still need both David Flores Gascans, C100 Gascan, C100 Jupiter, London Police Gascan, Don Pendleton Fuel Cell, Caia Koopman Ravishing, Naomi South Eternal, Todd Francis Eyepatch, Will Barras Montefrio, but like you I'm not in a rush to complete the AS, slowly but surely....

I'll keep an eye out for these pairs and let you what I find and where to find them. :thumb:

Back