1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. heghedush

heghedush Oakley Beginner

Hi guys,

Just bought my first pair of Oakley's and was wondering if you could help me out with some information on the color scheme of the frame as I can't find it on the main website. I know some have a connection to certain sports/teams/countries?

Dropbox - $_12.JPG
    Dropbox - $_14.JPG
    Dropbox - $_13.JPG

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: 3/4/14
    Patient_Cero likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Fog w/ + red iridium. Really cool pair, radarlocks are one of my favorites.

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum! I think they are just bringing some 80's colors back for this collection, like the seafoam green.

4. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Where were you able to find these? I do like that color.

5. heghedush

heghedush Oakley Beginner

They were bought from ebay.co.uk and from my understanding this affects the 2 year warranty? I tried registering them and it said somewhere that unless you bought them from an authorized reseller you're not eligible for it.

On a different note, I really really like the look of them and the way they feel. Though the frame squeaks like mad. Obviously not the case when wearing it, but when I fiddle with it, like when I was trying to see how the switchlock mechanism works it seemed to squeak from all parts. Is this a general thing for Oakley's or is it because they are just new?

6. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I like the way the radarlocks fit. Nice first pair. I think a lot of the squeakiness is them being new. They should loosen up over some time.

7. TravisCook

TravisCook Oakley Beginner

That's a nice pair. I got the same one's off my local craigslist BRAND NEW with the extra lens and hardcase/softcase for $20. Along with a pair of Juliet's Plasma with Ice iridium for an extra $10!!! I was and still am SO stoked about that buy.