• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st X Squared

You will enjoy the XS. I got new XS from a brick and mortar store about 3 months ago for $146. It was old stock that sat in the store for some time.

Think I'd like to do that would that be dr chop I'd see

I got in touch with Dr Chop and he doesn't cut lenses at the moment. Just got my custom set of +red juliet lenses from Oakley on the spot and they are really good. Price was really good including shipping to the UK. Just drop them an email for a quote!

Oh and I really fancy an X squared, especially X metal with ruby (even if it's more like fire)

Was there any more availability through vision express?

Which Juliet frame are you putting the +reds in @350nick ?

I have mine in plasma, works well.

They're going in a pair of gen 1 X metal frames. They were black iridium but with a few scratches. I thought about new black iridium, then ruby and then I saw a photo of the +red in an x metal and thought it looked amazing.

I've just got the lenses at the moment as the frames getting a tune up. I'll keep the black lenses for originality they're maybe 6-7/10 condition.

I got in touch with Dr Chop and he doesn't cut lenses at the moment. Just got my custom set of +red juliet lenses from Oakley on the spot and they are really good. Price was really good including shipping to the UK. Just drop them an email for a quote!

Oh and I really fancy an X squared, especially X metal with ruby (even if it's more like fire)

Was there any more availability through vision express?
No they just had the carbons bud that's all,they had left weren't helpfull either could find box or coin etc
Is that a 3 rd party lense you got ?