• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 2 custom pairs of XX, 1 pair in X-Metal, 1 in Plasma.

Username Hidden said:
I think you need to change your thread, it is very hand to understand.. might help with your sales
Heeding you're advice , thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Heeding you're advice , thanks
Deep water lenses are killer. Man I would love a pair of those for my plasma x xx

Username Hidden said:
Deep water lenses are killer. Man I would love a pair of those for my plasma x xx
They are def in my top three , looking forwad to trying the Saphire prism fade if they will make a good donor

Username Hidden said:
They are def in my top three , looking forwad to trying the Saphire prism fade if they will make a good donor
What :eek: never heard of it.. I do like sapphire polarized in my stealth Romeos. Interested in those.

First- someone buy these so I don't. Second, the violet is Big Taco yes? Isn't the BT 8.75 base curve also?

Username Hidden said:
First- someone buy these so I don't. Second, the violet is Big Taco yes? Isn't the BT 8.75 base curve also?
Yes that's correct

These are beautiful pairs friend. GL with the sale. I want the Jordan's so bad but I have other things on my plate to buy... and that makes me a sad panda...

X metal - dwp SOLD