1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 2 pair of x-squared for sale. Top pair is Plasma frame coded for fire lens. Ice Iridium lens are in the frame. Ice iridium lenses have 1 scratch on each lens. 2nd is x-metal frame with custom cut lenses. Lenses have a little gap on the top inside corners. Coded for Ruby lens. $325 each includes USPS priority shipping. I can put new OEM lenses back in the frame for an addition $40 each. Frames and rubber are in good condition.

2 Pair Of X-Squareds... - 59E8FCE5-7818-4909-8945-3AE160E60E85_zpsnqk0bt5w.jpg

2 Pair Of X-Squareds... - 6889253F-CFEF-49D2-95E3-60178EC1585E_zps8strr8wf.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Good Stuff man!!

Last edited by a moderator: 3/12/14
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    any boxes and coins etc?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Plasma with fire has a complete matching box, coin, case. The only thing it doesn't have is extra rubber. This of course if want the fire lenses put back in over the ice iridiums that are in there.

x-metals SPF.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    so same price for everything put back original?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd for plasma xs

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $325 for the glasses the way they are with the original box. $40 extra if you want a new pair of fire lenses with the frames. If you want to buy them I can change the lenses but I'd rather leave the ice lenses in them and then just ship the fire lenses with them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    so you dont have the original fire that came in them? only NIB

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No they came to me with the ice iridium lenses. It's only by chance I actually bought the lenses that belonged in them. I just bought a few different replacement sets before they were sold out.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Stil avail?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.