• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 2 Pair Of X-Squareds...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have 2 pair of x-squared for sale. Top pair is Plasma frame coded for fire lens. Ice Iridium lens are in the frame. Ice iridium lenses have 1 scratch on each lens. 2nd is x-metal frame with custom cut lenses. Lenses have a little gap on the top inside corners. Coded for Ruby lens. $325 each includes USPS priority shipping. I can put new OEM lenses back in the frame for an addition $40 each. Frames and rubber are in good condition.

59E8FCE5-7818-4909-8945-3AE160E60E85_zpsnqk0bt5w.jpg

6889253F-CFEF-49D2-95E3-60178EC1585E_zps8strr8wf.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Good Stuff man!!

Last edited:
any boxes and coins etc?

Plasma with fire has a complete matching box, coin, case. The only thing it doesn't have is extra rubber. This of course if want the fire lenses put back in over the ice iridiums that are in there.

x-metals SPF.

so same price for everything put back original?

Pmd for plasma xs

$325 for the glasses the way they are with the original box. $40 extra if you want a new pair of fire lenses with the frames. If you want to buy them I can change the lenses but I'd rather leave the ice lenses in them and then just ship the fire lenses with them.

so you dont have the original fire that came in them? only NIB

No they came to me with the ice iridium lenses. It's only by chance I actually bought the lenses that belonged in them. I just bought a few different replacement sets before they were sold out.

Stil avail?

Status
Not open for further replies.