• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date

Whos everybody voting for?

• Clinton

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well here is the thing. Whoever wins this fiasco hopefully does something possitive for "once" lets not deny it that OBAMA if a fail and i voted for him the 1st time. Now i know there will be some dufus that thinks he is great well educate me then??.

Anonymous announced most TV stations including CNN are using a polling company that has donated 40k a month to Hillary so I doubt it's too accurate. they had a lot of facts too. Interesting world we live in. @pjd1234

Anonymous announced most TV stations including CNN are using a polling company that has donated 40k a month to Hillary so I doubt it's too accurate. they had a lot of facts too. Interesting world we live in. @pjd1234
CNN = liberal media... You should NOT watch it, with all due respect to you @pjd1234. The election is rigged. We arent even having an election. Its just a "transfer of leadership". Shes just the new mascot.
damn your raising the white flag already hahahahahahahahahaaha. I guess another worst clown.

IMG_20161105_202952.jpg

Just got back from the rally in Reno. Trump is so uplifting.

Sad way to put it, but my vote is becoming more influenced by the candidates' supporters more than the candidates themselves. I live in a super liberal area. I understand when people are just trying to pick the lesser of two evils, but at the same time I'm struck by how some are ridiculously buying into how much better Hilary is just because all her ad campaigns simply con the petty (albeit legit stupid) things Trump says.

Then account for all the celebrities pulling for Hilary at the last second, the ads trying to promote voting only yet sponsored by Hilary alone...I don't like that form of leverage she's playing. She's literally trying to take all the salvage and popular votes, and exploit simplistic thinking.

And even though it's probably Trump's desperate clutch, I do think people are completely undermining the implications of the e-mail scandals which the media has effectively kept hidden. The fact that her name can be found associated with weapons dealing and Wall Street, etc, only to be dismissed as "lol Trump" "at least shes not a racist" is stupid.

That being said, I'm not exactly pressed in voting for Trump. I actually would've liked a better opportunity to know what good/bad he could do without the **** talking. I mean yeah he's a bigot, and perhaps creep, but his empty political resume gives me confidence that he'd be creating disruption vs. carrying out what could be a long-planned agenda.