• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Dude I've lived on the border they have been crossing for decades and will continue to cross. Noattrr who is president. They didn't stop coming over when trump was in office. I know this for a fact not an opinion or saw on tv. I have family there less then 30 miles from the border. There were less when trump was president because the country was a war zone lol city's on fire
Bullshit..... he wanted a wall, and the police kicked out more invaders.

Busses arrive everyday in NY and other places, loaded with them..... that did not happen under DT!

Not to mention there is a bill the Republicans in the house could bring to a vote right now to deal with the border, but they won't because trump doesn't want Biden to have a win. He want to wait until after the election to pass this bill. That's a person who cares more about being elected then actually fixing the border.. if you know so much you must be aware of what I'm talking about
Too late.... over 2,5 million have crossed in the last year.

Bullshit..... he wanted a wall, and the police kicked out more invaders.

Busses arrive everyday in NY and other places, loaded with them..... that did not happen under DT!
They still crossed. The border is huge. And the hundreds of miles on native land will never be blocked. Your talking about something you've been watch6for a few years. I've lived there for decade's. Of course the republican governors didn't buss them to city's to make trump look bad lol

Biden is more concerned about Ukraine and letting migrants into the US then helping Americans in need.

How do i know that....... BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT MY LEADER IS DOING AS WELL!

None of them work for, or care about their own taxpaying citizens..... **** em'!

But oh well...... it does not matter, Joe is gone by Nov.

Still does not bring that girl back to life.
And he will never be able to wash her blood of his hands.

Biden is more concerned about Ukraine and letting migrants into the US then helping Americans in need.

How do i know that....... BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT MY LEADER IS DOING AS WELL!

None of them work for, or care about their own taxpaying citizens..... **** em'!
Republicans don't think tax paying american citizens should have anything. That is there platform. It's actually easier to give foreign ade because both party's are on the economic right and make money from it

The fear in Europe is that when DT becomes president he will withdraw the US from NATO, and we are left to defend ourselves in case of major war.

That i of course hope will not happen..... would also be a grotesque and insane move by DT, because the only time NATO invoked Article 5 in it's history was after the 9/11 terrorist attacks against the United States.
And afterwards numerus countries took part in the wars in Afghanistan and elsewhere.

But the fear is real, and EU countries are raising their military budgets by the billions, and my government have just said they want the military draft to now also include women!

The fear in Europe is that when DT becomes president he will withdraw the US from NATO, and we are left to defend ourselves in case of major war.

That i of course hope will not happen..... would also be a grotesque and insane move by DT, because the only time NATO invoked Article 5 in it's history was after the 9/11 terrorist attacks against the United States.
And afterwards numerus countries took part in the wars in Afghanistan and elsewhere.

But the fear is real, and EU countries are raising their military budgets by the billions, and my government have just said they want the military draft to now also include women!
Wo-man?? 😅😂 like this?
IMB_MQnoO8.gif

Back