• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

I don’t know why you keep saying he’s liked in Europe. I am in Europe, travel in Europe and yet to find someone who doesn’t think he’s a joke
I don’t know where in Europe you are or travel, but I travel there frequently and he seems well liked.

Did anyone see this propaganda put out where the racist pedophile Beijing Xiden pretends he’s walking around Kiev while an air raid siren is going off?

popcorn.gif

Did anyone see this propaganda put out where the racist pedophile Beijing Xiden pretends he’s walking around Kiev while an air raid siren is going off?
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t realise you got all your information from YouTube. That must be correct

And I’m confused because you said we can’t trust CNN and yet your YouTube ‘evidence’ includes a mention of CNN, so it must be false?

Biden visited a war zone
Trump bid in the bunker in the Whitehouse, the most secure house in the world when his supporters rioted
Air raid siren or not those are two facts

Isn’t that great, NATO making allies out of the former Warsaw Pact nations!
Yes, we say that is great....... but imagine if we were on the other side of things.

imagine if we were Russians, we might get just a tiny bit upset over it.

Or if it was the other way around, Russia expanding!

Back