1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    24 kt xmetal xx Second Gen with serial The only reason I am getting rid of them is I wear mine all day ! I got them from a great forum member.
    Overall 8.5/10
    Frame- 9/10 24k parts is near perfect
    Lens -8/10 one scratch near top of the orbital both side, few small ones but nothing that obstruct vision.
    Nosebridge - 8.5/10 no need for tuneup
    Sunglasses and bag only. I will trade for other X-metal XX or x-squared polished ott pit boss maybe other X-metals higher end ones or rare ones.. ;) 24k X-metal XX Second Generation Traded - 20140630_212728.jpg 24k X-metal XX Second Generation Traded - 20140630_212828.jpg 24k X-metal XX Second Generation Traded - 20140630_212712.jpg 24k X-metal XX Second Generation Traded - 20140630_212650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/19/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Love for 24kt

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

glasses are gorgeous. I actually have the same pair like everyone else does LOL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Traded it back and bit of funds to atty_65 for pit boss 1 complete and bullet case.. great seller and person to deal with !

Last edited by a moderator: 7/22/14
    Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got them they are perfect thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%