1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD!!!

NOW FOR SALE! Mods, can you please change the "Trading" to "For Sale"?

Already got a Ti02 Juliet, so no need for that one now.

I have a 2nd Gen (A-serial) 24k XX i would like to trade for an interesting Juliet. For trades I would also consider Finitos, Brown, Corvette, Ichiro's, etc. No customs and no standard editions. I already have quite a few standard Juliets.

Will also trade for a Polished Black/Gunmetal/VR28 BIP Pitboss 1. Do not need them to include everything, but would expect lenses and frames to be in good condition.

The XX's come with bag only. I do not have a box for them. Frame is 9/10 with very little (if any) fading. Only real issue is the plasma on the orbital tarnishing a bit. Common on this generation. You can kinda see the tarnish in the pics below. Lenses are 9/10 with very very slight cleaning swirls. No nicks or deep scratches. Does not affect vision at all. Nose bridge is tight. Comes with new rubber. Temples are size 15.

Will Take $380 + Shipping. CONUS only. Local meetups in SoCal LA/OC area preferred.

24K XX - 2nd Gen Trade For Ti02 Juliets (or Others) - 13955717500_329f2a412a_c.jpg
    24K XX - 2nd Gen Trade For Ti02 Juliets (or Others) - 14142358805_b59f25c362_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/13/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You would not consider Europe? I have a Juliet TiO2 / VR28 BI ;)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    You only have one transaction, albeit a positive one. I would require you to ship first and upon receipt, i would ship back. What's the condition of yours? Pics would be appreciated.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    2 week bump :p

Have been out of the game for a while. Is my trade request unreasonable? What's the going rate on the 24k's these days? Or is everyone only looking for complete with box sets? If that's the case, standards have gone up quite a bit since i was last an active (daily) participant in these forums.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP! Still have these and are now for sale. Mods, can you change the "Trading" to "For Sale"?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Will trade for a Polished Black/Gunmetal/VR28 BIP Pitboss 1 or a Polished Black/VR28 BIP Pitboss 2.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop to $430 shipped Paypal F&F. Still accepting trade offers as well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for another price drop $400 shipped Paypal F&F.

Will trade for limited/special edition Juliets or Polished Black/Gunmetal/VR28 BIP Pitboss 1

Last edited by a moderator: 8/4/14
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM'd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.