• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.0 Double Wide cheap in San Antonio

if i was in Houston, i would have left work to pick it up.....

link is deleted now anyways...

... I think it is mine and I hope so.. I sent him an email within an hour of it going up and I told him I wanted it. I can't get it till this Saturday though. We sent some texts and I told him I could pick it up for the 150 cash no questions asked so I'll keep yall posted. Hopefully someone locally didn't snag it up otherwise I'm gonna be depressed :(

... I think it is mine and I hope so.. I sent him an email within an hour of it going up and I told him I wanted it. I can't get it till this Saturday though. We sent some texts and I told him I could pick it up for the 150 cash no questions asked so I'll keep yall posted. Hopefully someone locally didn't snag it up otherwise I'm gonna be depressed :(
Hope you got it. The listing has been removed, could be a good sign he doesn't want any more calls. Good luck.

Nope.. someone else got it before I could get it tmw. I txted the person this morning to make sure and I was going to up the price too just to hold it but he already sold it.. Oh well I just posted a WTB thread here. Hopefully good karma will come my way :/ I really want an X-metal case and not a 3.0 so hopefully I will get lucky.

Nope.. someone else got it before I could get it tmw. I txted the person this morning to make sure and I was going to up the price too just to hold it but he already sold it.. Oh well I just posted a WTB thread here. Hopefully good karma will come my way :/ I really want an X-metal case and not a 3.0 so hopefully I will get lucky.

Where you located at?

Latest Posts

Back