• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

33rd Buys Of 2013

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
So I saw the threads here about the "Spend $25, get 50% off accessories" deal, so I went ahead and called my local O Store to confirm this. After I got confirmation I went down there and got me some, bought a $28 shirt and got the 50% off on a Kitchen Sink, wish they had more colors than just Black but it's all good, so yeah this sale is legit and going on now, not sure how long so just call your local O Store and ask them

WP_000999.jpg

WP_001005.jpg

WP_001004.jpg

Great pick-ups, bro. $100 KS is a steal since i bought mine for php10k here in the Phil. Would you know if the promo is also available if i buy online?

I had the black Juan Pelota jawbones, black under Armour shirt. The girl was checking on a hat for me while I was debating what to get.
Yeah I remember you, you were even telling the employees that they only made 50 of those Jawbones, I was the one wearing the Romeo 1, orange shirt, orange Oakley cap, but I'm sure you already knew that haha

Latest Posts

Back