• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5,000 Member Free Oakley Skate Deck Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York, USA.. Oakley's are simply the best in terms of protection and style. Also, like in the movie Big Daddy... I turn invisible when I put them on lmfao

London, United Kingdom - Nothing comes close the quality and look of Oakley. Been collecting since 1993 and will never cease to be a collector.

USA, Sweet home Alabama.
Oakley has always been not just flash but style to me. If I wanted to wear a simple wire frame to sport models, or even wild like an OTT. The same could be said of all, visual quality sets you apart from everything else.

I am from the good ol' U.S. of A. I really like Oakleys because of the quality of their product and how they can get away with making some ridiculous pairs of glasses, like OTT.

USA- Oakley is the protection my eyes need, and they give me superb clarity, the world just doesn't look the same without a pair of Oakley's on my face.

Texas My first pair was inherited but the rest have been purchased by choice. Never looking at anything else other than more oakley. My buddy protected his eyes with oakley and survived IED shrapnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back