1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Just got an email through again from sunglassshop.com with a 50% discount off a second pair of glasses. Use the code below at checkout. Don't think there are any limits. Hope it's of some use.
    TWICEASGOOD

TERMS & CONDITIONS: Buy one pair get the second pair half price. This offer is only valid from Wednesday 11th January 2012 until midnight Friday 20th January. A 50% deduction will be made on the lowest value item in your basket in any one transaction. Only at sunglasses-shop.co.uk and sunglassesshop.com. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Sunglasses Shop reserves the right to cancel or change any promotion/discount without notice, at any time.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

thanks man!!

3. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Mahalo! Going to check the site right now!

4. hollygrove

hollygrove Oakley Beginner

Was just about to post this, good thing I looked first, ends on the 20th n I don't get paid till 28th!! Someone lend me a few hundred quid!! Lol... Sucks to be me

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Just had another email come thru with a different code of MOREFORME . So if the first one didn't work try this one.