• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Bunch Of Flores Gascans

Its an unknown number out there. They were pulled the day of the release, after the artist Mr. Flores was arrested, and Oakley did not want to be associated with him. Some still got out and got sold, so they are worth a lot!

Only the blue ones were withdrawn and so of unknown quantities that eluded the recall.
The brown ones were an earlier Japan-only release announced at 100 pieces (if I recall correctly).

He got arrested and said he had nothing to do with it. It wasn't a crazy bad bad crime. It had to do with tagging.

I don't think Oakley would go through the trouble of recalling so many pairs of glasses and cutting ties with him for "tagging." It was MUCH worse than that..

I wanna say retail on the blue was $150 iirc... Could be wrong though. And I know for a fact the brown ones sold at sunglass icon stores for $69.99.

Wasn't the brown pairs a Japan exclusive to the Tokyo O store? 100 made and being a Japan exclusive I'm pretty sure it would be higher than that.

It was something to do with Megan's law, not tagging if I rem correctly.