• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale A few customs and others [HOLBROOKS!!!!]

U

Username Hidden

Skate decks are used but in new condition( this one is not an exciting one). . (No box or matching bag).. 120

Ink fade Holbrook non polar chrome 110 or I can change to something else.

Chameleon purple/blue sapphire most lenses available (new)
20170414_060200.jpg
20170414_060243.jpg
20170414_060212.jpg

Neon with fire 160
20170314_211313.jpg
20170405_142905.jpg

Gold and black distress 24k 100. ( lenses are 7/10)
20170304_104845.jpg
20170304_104849.jpg

Gummy worm. Ruby 110 (lenses are 7/10)
20161201_131054.jpg

more frames will be added this evening

I can change the lenses in some but prices would Change. The frames are all newly done it's just the lenses what make the difference..

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Woah! The Chameleons are way sick! Nice work man!! :cool-33:

@SouLFuLFrog I really like the purple/blue holbrooks. Sucks they are sold. I have a question though. Ive been looking for a pair of original Max fear Holbrooks with the orange icons and rivets. Cant seem to find them. Would it be possible to find a regular pair of max fear and do a custom job on just the icons and rivets to make them orange like the originals? Who did this custom work for you?

Thanks!

Ok i see it looks like you do all the custom work lol could you help me out?

Username Hidden said:
Ok i see it looks like you do all the custom work lol could you help me out?
Be patient with the max fears. They show up from time to time..I'll also keep an eye out for you. As for custom work I can do fairly anything but I'm extremely busy with work at the moment and my turn around is suffering.. we can talk via pm about everything but to be honest I'd wait to find the original MAX fear.. they are worth the wait trust me.

@SouLFuLFrog thanks for the encouraging words. I know that feeling I get when I find something that I value and consider rare lol. I'll PM you later today and let's keep in contact. I certainly wouldn't mind you doing custom work for me. Btw, where can I see some of your work?

Username Hidden said:
@SouLFuLFrog thanks for the encouraging words. I know that feeling I get when I find something that I value and consider rare lol. I'll PM you later today and let's keep in contact. I certainly wouldn't mind you doing custom work for me. Btw, where can I see some of your work?
SoulfulFrogs Brag Thread

Awesome! Thanks!

One sold still have others plus I'll be adding some more

Love that gummy worm!! Oh, and the chameleon!!