• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold A few Juliets for sell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my area of USA giving your hand means Marriage. Thanks for translation. I wonder if his prices on Juliets are for Euros, Swiss Francs, or possible Pound Sterling or maybe Rubles. That would be the reason they seem much higher than or U S A $$$.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have the same discussion with a seller once a week about the price of his product being way too high.
The same reaction every time.
He got the market value of Ebay.
Rookie mistake.

Username Hidden said:
I have the same discussion with a seller once a week about the price of his product being way too high.
The same reaction every time.
He got the market value of Ebay.
Rookie mistake.
That hits the nail on the head when it comes to me as well. Because I was wrongfully chastised early in my beginnings as a Forum member, I started buying pairs off ebay when I started getting the cold shoulder from some members here. And I learned about what you just said when first trying to sell off stuff I didn't want anymore. Main reason I hardly sold anything here on the Forum. And I didn't want to get ganged up on. A fear I have any time I post something for sale here.

X-Metal prices went down in the past 2 years.. Unfortunately not everyone is up to date with these "new" standard prices and the market is not as competitive as it was. This is not happening in US only

Username Hidden said:
X-Metal prices went down in the past 2 years.. Unfortunately not everyone is up to date with these "new" standard prices and the market is not as competitive as it was. This is not happening in US only
yeah brother you’re absolutely right.

talk to text sucks lol

European buyers think taxes are so high they want to offer a third the price. Then try to reason with you why their offer is what it is. (Import fees and taxes) If they were Listing the same item they want to price their **** 30 percent higher. It gives me a good laugh 😹

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Well said m8. I think most people who have been to Switzerland know how expensive it is there.
Indeed and in New Zealand also. When juliets were around in 2002 when I was 20 they were $600 to $750 NZD for the common ones as nobody would afford the higher end ones! The USD was around 75c to the dollar as well, I purchased my first pair in Australia that year for about 350 NZD as they were 50% off! anyways thank you all for reading my pointless story of how things were in my youth. Good luck OP with your sale I've been to over 50 countries and Switzerland was the most beautiful! Couldn't vouch for the food as I could only afford McDonald's (barely) 🤣

Username Hidden said:
Before you jump on him for prices you need to remember than outside the US, especially in Europe, prices of these items are a lot higher to obtain, so probably reflect the OP's asking price.
Supply and demand also mate. Juliets over here expensive and its Impossible for you and me to find anything apart from juliets besides that romeo listed on ebay for $2800.

Username Hidden said:
That hits the nail on the head when it comes to me as well. Because I was wrongfully chastised early in my beginnings as a Forum member, I started buying pairs off ebay when I started getting the cold shoulder from some members here. And I learned about what you just said when first trying to sell off stuff I didn't want anymore. Main reason I hardly sold anything here on the Forum. And I didn't want to get ganged up on. A fear I have any time I post something for sale here.
This hits the nail on the head my friend.

Username Hidden said:
Anyways thank you all for reading my pointless story of how things were in my youth.
You're welcome, it was actually quite informative.

Username Hidden said:
Indeed and in New Zealand also. When juliets were around in 2002 when I was 20 they were $600 to $750 NZD for the common ones as nobody would afford the higher end ones! The USD was around 75c to the dollar as well, I purchased my first pair in Australia that year for about 350 NZD as they were 50% off! anyways thank you all for reading my pointless story of how things were in my youth. Good luck OP with your sale I've been to over 50 countries and Switzerland was the most beautiful! Couldn't vouch for the food as I could only afford McDonald's (barely) 🤣
i hope swiss McDonalds was good and not to expensive for this small menus they offer there😂 and each new cola you have to pay for.... Big Mac menu Chf 9.90 = $11.12
and thank you support, near all X metal i‘ve bough over 16 year on ebay rest here in switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.