1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. john_morato

john_morato Oakley Beginner

What is a single wide which I'm guessing is a first generation worth.
    Its the steel one that usually has some surface rust here and there?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BigHill11590

BigHill11590 Oakley Beginner

That's kinda tough. I feel like the actual value in good shape (with all shelves, keys, and locks) is about $350-$500. Depending on scratches on Plexi, bent corners and stuff. But that's just me.

3. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

It all depends on where you are located I think when it comes to the value of display cases. In high collector areas some single cases go for 500 or more but where I live I've seen 3 sell for under 200.

Is the case that you are talking about a dark steel color and not the aluminum case? A picture of the case would help drastically in this because the standard aluminum case I'd say have a value of around price that bighill gave. If it is one of the other cases it has a much higher value because they are much harder to find.

4. john_morato

john_morato Oakley Beginner

it is the ones they used before the aluminum cases. I have 4 Aluminum cases and this steel one I talked a dealer into giving me. Only because he was not using it.

5. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

I would say 7-9 for those. They are quite a bit harder to find.