• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ala Moana Meet-up February 25, 2024

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Aloha Oakley Forum Brothers and Sisters. This is an impromptu get-together a couple of us are planning 3 weeks from now on Sunday the 25th of this month. I am planning on meeting @karasugenji at Ala Moana Shopping Center around sundown for dinner and some O-conversation. And I would like to invite anyone on Oahu to come and meet up with us. You don't have to stick around for dinner or drinks. Just showing up for some handshakes and photos would be most awesome. There's a chance @Brettc10 will show up as well. We'll probably meet up at the Oakley store first in the late afternoon. Let us know here or just show up. Hope to see some other members there. :cool:🤙

I'll post more details in the next couple of weeks.

2/22 - So just an update that it looks like we're meeting up at the Ala Moana O-store at 11am this Sunday 2/25/24

Mahalo.gif

Last edited:
Ah…what might have been! I’ll be there in Spirit…unless someone can sort out a FaceTime or some such magic? …course there is that darn time zone issue. 👽🤙

Aloha Oakley Forum Brothers and Sisters. This is an impromptu get-together a couple of us are planning 3 weeks from now on Sunday the 25th of this month. I am planning on meeting @karasugenji at Ala Moana Shopping Center around sundown for dinner and some O-conversation. And I would like to invite anyone on Oahu to come and meet up with us. You don't have to stick around for dinner or drinks. Just showing up for some handshakes and photos would be most awesome. There's a chance @Brettc10 will show up as well. We'll probably meet up at the Oakley store first in the late afternoon. Let us know here or just show up. Hope to see some other members there. :cool:🤙

I'll post more details in the next couple of weeks.

View attachment 1115161
What time will you be meeting at the store?

Back