• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All Coins Made By Oakley

Apart from the start of the large coins everyone already knows so well, here are a few that you may not have seen:
n32g.png

4o8.png

krzm.jpg

tioy.jpg

07ge.jpg

j1yl.png

8ael.jpg

ildn.jpg

kk35.jpg

Thanks for the list mercbezerk. I recently saw an eBay listing for a pair of infinite hero Juliet's with no color on the coin and it looks like the coin you can buy at oakley.com. I was a little suspicious that maybe the coin was not the original that came with the glasses. I was seriously thinking of buying the glasses til I saw that. I didn't know that they made two different coins to go with those glasses, interesting.

Thanks for the list mercbezerk. I recently saw an eBay listing for a pair of infinite hero Juliet's with no color on the coin and it looks like the coin you can buy at oakley.com. I was a little suspicious that maybe the coin was not the original that came with the glasses. I was seriously thinking of buying the glasses til I saw that. I didn't know that they made two different coins to go with those glasses, interesting.
The one that comes with the set is painted purple. Either they lost it or tried to seperate to make more money

According to rolling O guy less then 50 made of the car

There were 100 of them. Oakster had posted pictures of #62 a long while back. Plus there are pre production artist proofs out there which are not numbered and may have slight differences from the released version. At least one of the o review guys has an artist proof version.

There were 100 of them. Oakster had posted pictures of #62 a long while back. Plus there are pre production artist proofs out there which are not numbered and may have slight differences from the released version. At least one of the o review guys has an artist proof version.
I could be wrong with oakley hard to say.
I guess he said somthing happened and actual amount that was supposed to be made never happened. This is from a few years ago.

Latest Posts

Back