1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

These are usually the ones I sell down the road. But we'll see. I went ahead and picked up a steel crankcase and a pair of "carbon fibre" icons for my batwolfs.

All On An Impulse (with Pictures) - tumblr_mhpzf0eIRJ1rbptugo1_1280.jpg All On An Impulse (with Pictures) - tumblr_mhpzf0eIRJ1rbptugo2_1280.jpg
    All On An Impulse (with Pictures) - tumblr_mhpzf0eIRJ1rbptugo3_1280.jpg
    All On An Impulse (with Pictures) - tumblr_mhpzf0eIRJ1rbptugo4_1280.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

The Steel Crankcase are a great colour frame especially with the green Icons. I keep thinking about looking to see if I can get an Emerald lens for mine as I think the jade wouldn't match the Icon too well, you'll either love 'em or hate 'em. But either way they are a great fit & nice to wear once you get use to the style of the arms.

3. s3sunruh

Well I had a pair before. But I sold them because I wasn't a huge fan of the fit. I was a little heavier though a year ago. And the place I went to had a pair with jade there for some odd reason. They didn't work at all IMO.

4. gene

gene Oakley Enthusiast

The carbon fiber icons are nice!

5. s3sunruh

Thanks! A new set of icons can make all 3 of my batwolfs feel brand new! It's cool to update a pair every now and then.

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Crancases, imo, are one of the best lifestyle frames ever made by Oakley, and they look so sick with the arms folded for display! I recently put violet iridium lenses into my matte clear frame, and its a killer combo. Sweet pickups my friend!

7. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Great pick-ups.

8. J-TX-Rose

J-TX-Rose Oakley Beginner

I like the crankcase's a lot! good pick up