1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RexxCastle

RexxCastle Oakley Enthusiast

I liked how the bronze on the bag matched my Cerakote.. Shrug

Its hard to see because my lighting was bad but in person the bag and glasses match well... Thanks Chip.. I did a few pair of these.

Am I Wrong For Cerakoting Over A Signature Series Pair Of Fuel Cells? - gqzHLtx.jpg
    Am I Wrong For Cerakoting Over A Signature Series Pair Of Fuel Cells? - b5fHBFN.jpg
    Am I Wrong For Cerakoting Over A Signature Series Pair Of Fuel Cells? - 9WkWraL.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SC55

SC55 Oakley Expert

I think they look great. How much is it to Cerakote a pair?

3. RexxCastle

I unfortunately do not provide that service to other people there are a few others on here that do however

4. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Its not wrong, its your choice. Glad to see it was a pair(s) of these and not something like Pendletons or Troy Lees. Someday 20 years from now you may look back and wish you hadnt but for now I dont see the issue. I try to snag up cheaper pairs when I can for future projects.. if I can ever get to them.

5. painkiller

painkiller Oakley Beginner

Didnt oakley offer a pair of fuel cells that were cearcoated? Regardless yours look sick.id love to get mine done

6. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

oakley did offer some cerakoted pairs, but the color selection was small and the icons were stock colors.

7. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Either way they came out looking really nice.

8. RexxCastle

Thanks

9. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

It would've been better to get a common variant for the job, but end of the day if your pair. It's a Fuel Cell like any other Fuel Cell. It's not like you put ape bars on a sportbike, or stole someone's wife.

Looks good.

10. spin_nin

spin_nin Oakley Expert

The price was right making them the perfect candidates as "donors." I was thinking about it myself, but the FC doesn't fit me that well.