1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    okay guys lets spice things up here what I have is an ichiro for trade as you an see I have 3 of them all mint same condition as I got them 2001 I think never been out just stayed in a closet for YEARS not even displayed as I have no case at that time ad now I do. as with the emeralds slates these don't have serials I dont know if they ever did came one with serials??. but I changed the polish frames with an etching 0146 etc or something. Anyays am looking for trade for an ichiro as well must be the same condition mint, tight, complete as you are also getting a complete piece let me know what you have. IF YOU OFFER ME A POLISH HAMMER STEM PIECE I WILL ADD DIFFRENCE OF COARSE DEPENDNG ON HOW MUCH YOU VALUE YOUR PIECE.
    only trades please its time to trade one of these as im not HOARDING these pieces 2 is enough for me NO CASH OFFERS ONLY TRADES c a collector to a fellow collector.
    An Ichiro For Your Ichiro - 20141010_133319_zps16445f65.jpg
    An Ichiro For Your Ichiro - 20141010_133340_zps399c80d9.jpg
    An Ichiro For Your Ichiro - 20141010_133730_zps42d13a45.jpg
    An Ichiro For Your Ichiro - 20141010_134124_zps974577df.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Wish i had one to trade. If you ever decide to sell, lmk :)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    I WILL BRO LETS GET THESE MORE TIME IF NOBODY BITES THEN WE SHALL SEE NO PINT HOLDING 3 PAIRS OF THESE ONE GOT TO GO TO A NEW HOME.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Please PM me the price tq :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    STILL HOPING FOR A TRADE BRO. IF DECIDED TO SELL ONE ILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    nobody wants a trade??? everyones holding on to their pairs LOL. stop hoarding guys LOL.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Okay guys im breaking the ice im open to ANY REASONABLE X METAL ONLY TRADES.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pmed u

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed back.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking for a reasonable XMETAL TRADE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.