1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

Hey guys. I have been helping my parents clean out there basement recently and ive been stumbling on all kinds of old artifacts...all my old Tonkas, star wars, M.A.S.K, Transformers, Garbage Pail Kids, etc.

Once before, while cleaning, I located my original Razorblades from the '92 era, which is awesome to have something so old and remember wearing them as a teenager.
    Well today, lightning has struck a second time!!

I located my eye jackets!!
    I broke these,i believe in the mid late 90's (correct me if my timetable is off). They are missing the right arm. Other than that, they are near perfect condition. Maybe you guys can give the correct color and model?
    Anyways, can anyone help me find an arm for these?? Thats all they need! I cant believe they look this good. They were buried in a shoe box for at least 12 -15 years.

An Oakley Artifact Was Dug Up Today! - IMG_1843.jpg
    An Oakley Artifact Was Dug Up Today! - IMG_1844.jpg

An Oakley Artifact Was Dug Up Today! - IMG_1845.jpg
    An Oakley Artifact Was Dug Up Today! - IMG_1846.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Dude! Post a pic of the TFs! :D

3. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

An Oakley Artifact Was Dug Up Today! - IMAG0976.jpg

4. Razerwire

Awww man! You only had one TF? LOL

I wish I could find vintage stuff but I keep track of my stuff at such an OCD level that it'd be impossible. LOL

5. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

The rest are too embarrassing to post. My kid brother mangled pretty much everything cool i ever had.

The only ones that are still in good condition are my ShockWave and my JetFire.

6. oogie

oogie Oakley Beginner

7. Razerwire

If there are two to have in good condition it would be those two! They can fetch for a decent amount as they have never been reissued.

8. dcl10

dcl10 Oakley Beginner

That's a pretty rare and valuable frame. Unfortunately the old O matter was pretty brittle, and it was fairly common for the stems to break, finding a stem is hard enough, but in 45mm I think would be almost impossible.

9. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

There are quite a few of the older O Matter frames on EBay, that I stay away from simply because of the brittleness of the older frames. They are awesome to look at thou.

10. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

If anyone sees a rough set of these fmj's 45mm..let me know. i would love to whole again. i remember they broke a few weeks after i got em. they are damn near new..