• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

And The Wait Begins... Two New Pick Ups..

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Carbon Polarized Juliets with black iridium lenses. Got them direct from Oakley with 25% off the $400 price and free second day shipping

juliets_zps22663148.jpg

X-Squared with polarized green lenses. Stole the picture from the ebay auction..

oakley_zpsdfe1bcc4.jpg

The wait is the worst part. I will post my own pictures once I have them. Well of the X-Squared anyway. I think I will leave the Juliets in the un-opened package..

Tell me about it... I've got a pair of Pennies coming in that I've been waiting a week and a half for!

Should be in today though....

Congrats on the pickups!

Congrats on the pickups, man! My girlfriend recently ordered me those same Juliets, and they are awesome!

Thanks Guys, OG379 I figured I'd better buy them now I don't expect them to be available much longer.

Thanks Guys, OG379 I figured I'd better buy them now I don't expect them to be available much longer.

Damn straight man, i just noticed that the new Ruby/X metal J's are listed as low quantity on the website, and they've only been out a couple of months!

Gotta love Oakley's second day business shipping. Paid for on Tuesday, processed for shipping on Thursday and 2nd business day shipping set up for deliver on Monday. 6 Days. I hope no one ever pays for their special 2nd business day shipping.

Latest Posts

Back