• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Andrew Petterson 47/50 Sunset Gradient

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Probably the furthest stretch I am making here, but quite interested in obtaining the Andrew Petterson #47/50 Sunset Gradient w/ Black Iridium.

By far one of the best Petterson's in my opinion. Again, I know it's a stretch, but if the owner is willing, I'm in the market.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have the Clear Leaf with Gold Ir. Up there in the "best", in my opinion. Good luck.

Username Hidden said:
Probably the furthest stretch I am making here, but quite interested in obtaining the Andrew Petterson #47/50 Sunset Gradient w/ Black Iridium.

By far one of the best Petterson's in my opinion. Again, I know it's a stretch, but if the owner is willing, I'm in the market.

That one has been missing since they released. You never know though. Good luck. Number #3 is my favorite along with number #4 too. I own #14 still and have owned #17 myself.

Username Hidden said:
That one has been missing since they released. You never know though. Good luck. Number #3 is my favorite along with number #4 too. I own #14 still and have owned #17 myself.
According to OR it is in someone's collection.

Username Hidden said:
Can you point me to the post? I have not been able to dig up any information on 47. No owner postings or previous sale data.

Username Hidden said:
No ****. Funny I hadn't looked at o review for a long while. Look like someone who doesn't really log on Says they have it. Interesting. Could be just someone saying that but the OP definitely should find out who he/she is and ask. 2 years since a login though

Back