1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Since I am home recooping, just sitting around buying Ebay deals...LOL..... I spelled Oakley wrong in a recent search and came up with about 15 listings of replica Oakley sunglasses under "okley". But what more is interesting is the way this seller explains why HE can sell them with no issues. Read his auction listings.... I couldn't stop laughing as I reported him!!!! Item# 110825066656 Just look at his other items too......What a joke!!!!!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

damn funny - what an IDIOT!

3. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

I think is time to start collecting Okleys, what you think okleyforum?

4. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Hey! That's one of my secret methods of searching the bay...I figured if seller's are lolo enough to mispell Oakley, they may be lolo enough to cut me a good deal (that's if their product is genuine, lol). I've also searched Oakly, Okey, Oaky, Oaklee....ah, you guys get it! Now my secrets out, hahahaha!

5. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I bought a pair of Xmetals once for $55 bucks... They listed them as a "metl frame oakley sunglasses" (Just the way its spelled too.........) SCORE!!!!

6. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Haha, nice! Yup, once in a while there will be good deals that will miss the general population because of mispellings in the description title. SHHHHH...don't tell anyone! LOL! Nice score on that $55 x-metal btw!