• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Canuck... Kinda

tattooedferret

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,

Just signed up on here to get a rough idea of my Juliets, but have worn Oakleys for a few decades now. I love their goggles for mountain biking and until recently I ran Airbrakes for skiing/snowboarding.

I'm British (from Cornwall originally) but now live in Whistler BC. Not a bad playground.

I was lucky enough to know a guy that workewd in Oakley R&D in the 00's ansd got a few tours of Oakley Icon HQ. Such a sick venue and I highly recommend checking it out if you're ever in Orange County!

Aside from my Juliets I have a bunch of older oakleys, my favorites being my Gascan Mountain Division, my holeshot watch and my early prototype Fox Duncans (Made by Oakley in a colab).

Welcome to the forum. You live in a nice part of the country. I went to BC for my honeymoon and spent time in Whistler, Vancouver, Victoria, and Nanaimo. I also use Oakley Airbrakes for snowboarding and love them. Cheers :drinks:

Welcome. Haven't been to Whistler yet but want to go!

The tour of the bunker isn't what it used to be. Colin's office got gutted and made to a conference room and most of the cool stuff inside was removed over a year ago. Last tour I was on was much quicker than before since most of the stuff us gone. Luckily the outside still looks the same and the pump track and RC track are still there (or were when I was there).

Back