• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Craigslist "steal"..

i know there are a couple more here too, be careful over there get back soon.

Great catch, always watch the Denver craigslist from down here in the Springs. Something nice always pops up from time to time.

Take Care Bill

Thanks guys....since it is at my wife's house she is currently using it for her clutches and sunglasses lol. I am not the only hoarder! Check out that stack of shoes!

MWYH2.jpg

LOL thats funny, looks like my Gun safe that is half full of Dooney purses :) ( Not Mine of course )

Bill

Haha that's funny. I used to check the CO Springs CL every now and then. A little less than a year ago before I was collecting X Metals, a guy had posted a mint Romeo 1 with an X Metal vault. He said he got no bites after the ad was up for like 3 weeks. He only wanted $250 for it. By the time I saw the ad, I called him and he already had put it on ebay and couldn't take it down. Still kicking myself for not checking sooner!

I checked that one out, it was beyond a rebuilt able frame may have been a good parts buy. Part of one of the ear stems was broken at the hinge, and when I looked at them he was set on $300 for them. We had another Romeo / Juilet combo recently but he's wanting high ebay prices for them

Bill

Bill

Damn you, I emailed that guy 3 times and never even got a response. Literally like 2 hours after he posted it. Glad it found a good home.

from the 970.

Sorry dude, yea I contacted him like minutes after it went up. I think the only reason he didn't take it down yet was waiting on my confirmation that a friend was going to be able to pick it up for me.

Latest Posts

Back