• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another forum newbie, from the UK

Simonix

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Rutland, UK
Hello all.

I have been viewing the forum as a guest for a while, but thought I would finally join up.

The name is Simon and I am from the UK. I have been a big Oakley fan since the mid 90s, when I purchased my first pair of Eyejackets.

I have had a number of different Oakleys over the years (juliets, straightjackets, Monsters, etc). Some have been sold on, some regrettably too!

Still on the look out for a pit boss 1 or 2, but amazing how much they seem to go for on the bay of E nowadays!

Anyway, looking forward to being part of the community.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
IMG_1223.gif

Welcome

Hello all.

I have been viewing the forum as a guest for a while, but thought I would finally join up.

The name is Simon and I am from the UK. I have been a big Oakley fan since the mid 90s, when I purchased my first pair of Eyejackets.

I have had a number of different Oakleys over the years (juliets, straightjackets, Monsters, etc). Some have been sold on, some regrettably too!

My current stable is:

Eye Jacket gen2/3 in black gold
Monster Dogs x3 (Crystal black, polished black & white Camo)
Straightjacket II in black
Pit Bull in FMJ
Twoface in Black/gunmetal
Crosshair in Silver
Flak 2.0 in Polished black

Still on the look out for a pit boss 1 or 2, but amazing how much they seem to go for on the bay of E nowadays!

Anyway, looking forward to being part of the community.

Thanks all.
Welcome

Latest Posts

Back