• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another pair! Juliets back from beyond :D

MysteriousRacerX

Oakley Beginner
So I recently did an _almost_ complete refurb on some Romeo 2s, it wasn't until the order for the parts on this thread that I got fresh temple screws - so, *ahem* a +complete+ refurb on R2s :D

This thread for that:

Finally! Romeo 2 have been refurb'ed :D

Anyway, it was time for the Juliets - I had held off because I never thought the fitment was all that great for me, and I thought about trading them "as is", but I thought they'd be great for the wife - she got stoked, picked out the colors, got in @Linegear Japan parts earlier this week - and here are the results!

So this was end-to-end new parts except for the frames: temple/orbital screws, nosebridge coupler, rivets, washers, a full set of sky blue rubber, and a pair of polarized, turquoise blue lenses.

She *loves* them!

IMG_335_1880.jpg

So I recently did an _almost_ complete refurb on some Romeo 2s, it wasn't until the order for the parts on this thread that I got fresh temple screws - so, *ahem* a +complete+ refurb on R2s :D

This thread for that:

Finally! Romeo 2 have been refurb'ed :D

Anyway, it was time for the Juliets - I had held off because I never thought the fitment was all that great for me, and I thought about trading them "as is", but I thought they'd be great for the wife - she got stoked, picked out the colors, got in @Linegear Japan parts earlier this week - and here are the results!

So this was end-to-end new parts except for the frames: temple/orbital screws, nosebridge coupler, rivets, washers, a full set of sky blue rubber, and a pair of polarized, turquoise blue lenses.

She *loves* them!

View attachment 446903

Lovely, good job!

Back