1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Case is in good condition, all locks work, some imperfections in the plexi shelves. (Sorry for the messy background) Edit: This is the tower with no stock light in the top, only a white piece of plastic. Located south of ATL. Pm me for details. $400.00
    Another Single Wide X-matal Case - 14050318627_be20180948.jpg Another Single Wide X-matal Case - 14236899415_d6b6d28b16.jpg Another Single Wide X-matal Case - 14050318307_c1fa1d03fc_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 6/11/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone in the Atlanta area...?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Need cash but would consider trades I could liquidate if you don't have the funds. Let me know. Great case!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No one in Ga or surrounding states need a case? WHAT!!!???

Prob going to ebay, if you see it marked up there just hit me up here and we can work it out. Taking 400 on the Oforum now. Thanks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My last cases came from Atlanta Craigslist last month. I picked up a spine for $400 and a cube and pedestal for $150

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So is this over priced?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd make an offer but Indiana is a haul

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I wasn't implying that. I was just referring to how close we are. Cases are not for everyone. You gotta find the right buyer who's within range. I got a great deal. Sold the pedestal and cube for $450

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah that is pretty long drive LOL!

Yeah I know it is, that's why I have it on Craigslist and going to put it on Ebay and of course it will stay here. Id rather sell it here and let another O brother make it theirs. Glad I'm not over priced though, and way to flip that cube! Id like to have one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.