1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for any Juliets frame only, no box, no coin or lenses. Only need frames with rubber and screws. Condition not paramount but i'd rather them not be junk or falling apart, unless priced accordingly.I plan to wear them, not sit on a shelf. Any frame color is fine (polished, carbon, x-metal, plasma etc), i just have a few extra lense sets i'm trying to utilize. Price that i'd like to pay if possible is in the $200 or less range. Tell me please if i'm too optimistic or too cheap. Don't be shy.
    Thanks,
    Tim

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry don't have a pair but I think your price range is pretty close depending on condition of course. Empty frames have been a pretty hot commodity lately. Some of the customs that x man and dr. Chop have been producing look better than the factory Colorways.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea i know i'm competing with those guys for rebuildable / customizable frames AND people who want to buy them to send frames to them...lol.
    Tim

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet 2nd gen plasma frames sold to Tim pending payment.