• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Kobe V Protro 1/2 "Big Stage"

gSVjEHh.jpg

Suddenly everyone's a Kobe "fan" or just wants to monetize off his death with even the objectively lackluster takedown pairs getting scooped. It's another degree that adds to my distaste of "hype" and ****s all over people who have been wanting product because they had more long-rooted reasons to go after it. If it's not just business, it's just like most other trending things — just to be seen with it because apparently the rest of society's "taste" matters more than your own.

Now there's no choice but to shoot your shot everywhere to buy an overpriced item of a player and product you always liked, and in my case, have it show up in a ****ed up package that was coming open. Shoes were perfectly fine though, but if they came messed up, it's a literal take it or leave it.

Kobe V Protro 1/2 "Big Stage"

View attachment 781203

Suddenly everyone's a Kobe "fan" or just wants to monetize off his death with even the objectively lackluster takedown pairs getting scooped. It's another degree that adds to my distaste of "hype" and ****s all over people who have been wanting product because they had more long-rooted reasons to go after it. If it's not just business, it's just like most other trending things — just to be seen with it because apparently the rest of society's "taste" matters more than your own.

Now there's no choice but to shoot your shot everywhere to buy an overpriced item of a player and product you always liked, and in my case, have it show up in a ****ed up package that was coming open. Shoes were perfectly fine though, but if they came messed up, it's a literal take it or leave it.
Dude i didn't get any luck on the kobe drops

@Ventruck was there at 9AM SNKRS app and somehow got pending. Never had the same come through :(
Did you go through a reseller or how'd you score?
SNKRS

The speculated numbers were very low and I was dead ass surprised for sure when I saw this in my account.

I can't fault Nike because most of the V's were produced in 2019. I hope they go about the VI with more to go around.
Capture+_2020-08-23-11-20-05.png

Not much of a sneaker head anymore. I was a hypebeast during the mid 2010s so I got into what were hot. My grail pieces were Triple black Yeezy 750s, Two balenciaga Triple S, 4 pairs of yeezy 350s. I’ve since sold off the 750s to buy a synthesizer and the 350s to my dad since he’s more into sneakers than me. I just got carried away by music subcultures and cyberpunk

D1F98829-A852-4443-A506-B9BEE2EE0881.jpeg

C148BDCE-682B-4914-9255-6B0C1A8CB507.jpeg

Zoom Freak 2 Nike By You/iD.

Played it safe with a Yeezish colorway.. Generally laces up similar to the original Zoom Freak. I've liked the simplicity of that shoe and how it bottom line just comes together with fit and security, and was also comfortable in the upper. The upper here has more layers, and an articulated medial eyestay, but it doesn't feel like they tried to reinvent anything.

Cushion on this one took quite a step. Rides really smooth. Of all the current league season releases I've tried, this is probably the most impressive in that department.

dULCxRq.jpg

Back