• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any specific threads for sales trade feedback?

No. You can use the original sales thread, the conversation thread between the buyer and seller, or make a new thread just for feedback. TIP! (I just learned this recently myself)... if both buyer and seller leave feedback and use the same URL when posting the feedback, the feedback will be visible to everyone immediately after both buyer and seller have posted. However, if buyer and seller post feedback with different URLs (for example seller used the conversation URL and the buyer uses the sales thread URL) then both feedbacks will not be viewable for 7 days.

Well I’m looking at a possible scammer from an international seller and looking for where to post or to warn others as he’s selling x-metals

Yes He’s selling multiple items from Greece. I bought from him on Nov 18 and been given a tracking number that hasn’t been scanned. He says he mailed but I inquired about it with his country’s postal service he used and they say nothing shows it was accepted

I'm involving another staff member to help me look into this. In the meantime, you need to try to stay in touch with the seller to continue to work towards a resolution for this issue.

Yes He’s selling multiple items from Greece. I bought from him on Nov 18 and been given a tracking number that hasn’t been scanned. He says he mailed but I inquired about it with his country’s postal service he used and they say nothing shows it was accepted
Post a Deal Thread with your Negative experience. That's the best I can suggest.

Of course, you could go to the seller's sale thread and write a post explaining your experience so far.

Back