1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I saw a post on another forum about Yamaha sending out post cards for a test ride on one of their bikes .After completion and filling out paperwork they will send you a free pair of 90 dollar Gascans. Wish I coulda got one of those . I called a buddy at a Yamaha dealership and he said they come directly from Yamaha. I asked him to BOLO for one but I doubt I will hear from him. Just curious if anyone here got one.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

3. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I doubt it but would be nice. I told my buddy about it he said he got something in the mail but didnt take time to look at it and is laying on his kitchen table. Should go break in his house while he is working and see if it is the post card.

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

i wonder if you can request the post card? maybe call yamaha or go in their website or something.

5. reswob

reswob Oakley Beginner

Damn. I'd be happy just to get an invite to test ride an R6!

6. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Can't wait my Gixxer is in the shop getting carbs worked on I really haven't ridden it in a year and a half.

7. mihaixp

mihaixp Oakley Beginner

That is some serious offer. Too bad I don't have a motorcycle driving license and I'm not local either.

But anyway, good luck to all of you.