• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone deal with this guy in the Chicago area?

Former IL state Oakley Rep of 17 years Scott Wood. Stay away.....stay far away....... Had an inventory of 63 cases last time I met up with him. One member here bought a 28" XM countertop. He's as shady as the day is long. Downfall is that he has tons & I mean tons of brand new old school Oakley stuff just sitting in totes.

Former IL state Oakley Rep of 17 years Scott Wood. Stay away.....stay far away....... Had an inventory of 63 cases last time I met up with him. One member here bought a 28" XM countertop. He's as shady as the day is long. Downfall is that he has tons & I mean tons of brand new old school Oakley stuff just sitting in totes.

I just did 5-6 different deals with him in the past month, a couple on ebay and and the rest off ebay. He was nothing but nice and great communication. He did everything he said he was going to do and gave me great prices. It was on POP stuff, not a case.

Cool..... Get what you can while you can. Multiple eBay seller accounts..... He ripped me off for about $225.

So does Oakley know their former rep is selling all kinds of stuff that was supposed to never be for sale?

Well, shady characters exist on this forum too.
But forum rules declare I can't call them out in the open.
Would be glad to share via PM.
Out exactly double your $225.

Well, shady characters exist on this forum too.
But forum rules declare I can't call them out in the open.
Would be glad to share via PM.
Out exactly double your $225.
Lol

Id take advice from reputable OF.com members all day long.

Not sure if that is a knock towards me or not. All I can do is comment on my experience with him. He has worked with me on prices and done everything he said he would. Now if he screwed a person and took their money then that's not cool at all, but as far as I'm concerned I would buy from him again in a heart beat...... I spent about $600 on stuff from him in the past month.