• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Interested In Set Of Ih Juliet With Black Rubbers For 280?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So I am planning of picking up a pair of IH juliets and keeping the rubber pieces. I would replace them with black pieces and sell everything else for 280. Would anyone be interested?

Some people reacted to this post.
I hope I'm not being rude with my comment or out of line, but without the socks isn't it just a simple plasma frame?

Still have violet engraved lenses and the box and such I'd assume

Yes would have coin, bag, lenses, and frame and whatever else it would come with. The juliet does not fit my face so I want a xx IH and need the purple rubbers. It could be parted out for at least that if not more. It would be just like what oakley would give you back from warranty as no purple is available. They are brand new just displayed.

Username Hidden said:
Yes would have coin, bag, lenses, and frame and whatever else it would come with. The juliet does not fit my face so I want a xx IH and need the purple rubbers. It could be parted out for at least that if not more. It would be just like what oakley would give you back from warranty as no purple is available. They are brand new just displayed.

So just to be clear for everyone else that is asking. It's basically NIB IH Juliets, comes with everything except it has black rubbers. would that be accurate?

That is correct.