1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. arz33

arz33 Oakley Beginner

thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i wanna know that too!!!

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

There's a thread somewhere in the forum that makes several mentions that the fade frames are having a color bleed issue if I recall correctly so that may delay the release.

4. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I mentioned it in regard to older Brown and Black fades as in 4-6 years ago...It was only word of mouth speculation at o store abt Ep I would think they would have corrected this in 5 years but the Brown fade /Gold MD and Whiskey/Bronze MD/FCat can fade...literally when wet Thats where u see Clear Monster Dogs and Doggles coming from. I realize I am an old schooler and not crazy abt bigger styles but everyone should get on Lux about this..that and the whole hydrophobic stuff-"saving production time"???..I really think quality is slipping and I wish anyone who actually wears the so called Goldbrooks luck...O's FMJ problems just go on and on...Its the sole reason I sold my splices to someone who put em in display case...they knew about the FMJ peeling issues when they bought from me....

5. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

What that guy said.

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Also why i try not to wear my FMJ Splices too much. Especially if i know i'm going to sweat.

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i had to do something against the itching . . .
    the new model are still not out. so i had do buy the old model!
    Anyone Know When Blue Clear Fade Eyepatch 2 Will Be Released? - eyepatchwhite.jpg
    Anyone Know When Blue Clear Fade Eyepatch 2 Will Be Released? - eyepatchtortoise.jpg
    Anyone Know When Blue Clear Fade Eyepatch 2 Will Be Released? - eyepatchblack.jpg

8. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

The Blue fades are in the Chicago Ostore. They actually look really cool, theyre too big for my face though

9. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

I've seen them in a couple of places here in AZ