• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are Caveats "for women"?

Many things are made and designed specifically for fit and function of a specific gender. Not everything needs to be unisex
This is completely true. But I think anyone marketing these as specifically women's may be shooting themselves in the foot somewhat as they seem to complement my (really quite masculine and not small) face. Actually, Oakley themselves don't place this limitation on the frame.

Technically you could say that about many things. Women’s underwear is made for women and men wear them. Men’s clothing is made for men and women wear them so it is what it is. If you like it and you don’t care then wear them. Seems like you may care about what others think a bit more than you are originally stating.

Technically you could say that about many things. Women’s underwear is made for women and men wear them. Men’s clothing is made for men and women wear them so it is what it is. If you like it and you don’t care then wear them. Seems like you may care about what others think a bit more than you are originally stating.
Ha. Consciously, I really, really don't care. Subconsciously, who can truly judge the vagaries of human psychology. Thanks for the suggestion.

Any special kind of men, or is it just men in general?

If you like them and feel confortable wearing them go ahead.
I have a Riddle frame in my collection that is also labeled as a womans pair, but me and some others fellas here have them in our collection
I like them enough to feel confortable wearing them so its up to you if you care enough of what others thinks or says.

Back