• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are there different sizes of the top part of this watch stand?

iamFLIP

Unretired
I just got this brand new, never used Oakley watch stand. I had a hard time putting the double tap watch on it and I when I finally did, it feels like there a lot of pressure on the clasp lock while the watch is displayed on it. I have a small wrist and I am wondering if there are different sizes for the top (flexible) part of this stand? Or maybe I am doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

I use a key ring to hold the hooks together on mine. Takes all the pressure off of the band

This particular watch stand was designed to hold watches with all the links installed. This is why you are having a hard time fitting your watch since you've adjusted it already to fit your wrist. Perhaps you can ask @qtrain23 to 3D Print a replacement top part for you.

You can bend the metal c-clips to alleviate some of that pressure. They can always be bent back to their original shape.
The large c-clips came with the taller stand and the thinner and smaller c-clips came with the shorter stand. You have the shorter stand and a large c-clip. Just bend it to fit and you'll be fine.

Back