1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

I just got this brand new, never used Oakley watch stand. I had a hard time putting the double tap watch on it and I when I finally did, it feels like there a lot of pressure on the clasp lock while the watch is displayed on it. I have a small wrist and I am wondering if there are different sizes for the top (flexible) part of this stand? Or maybe I am doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

Are there different sizes of the top part of this watch stand? - IMG_0136.JPG

Are there different sizes of the top part of this watch stand? - IMG_0137.JPG

Arjay Cando likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ippotaz

ippotaz Oakley Enthusiast

Probably, as you wrote, you have a very small wrist...

By the way,
    great watch :cool:

3. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Yes there are 2 different sizes.

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I use a key ring to hold the hooks together on mine. Takes all the pressure off of the band

5. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

Thanks for the info.

That's a great idea!

Thanks, all!

6. Dennis Panlilio

Dennis Panlilio Oakley Expert Premium Member

This particular watch stand was designed to hold watches with all the links installed. This is why you are having a hard time fitting your watch since you've adjusted it already to fit your wrist. Perhaps you can ask @qtrain23 to 3D Print a replacement top part for you.

iamFLIP likes this.
  7. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

You can bend the metal c-clips to alleviate some of that pressure. They can always be bent back to their original shape.
    The large c-clips came with the taller stand and the thinner and smaller c-clips came with the shorter stand. You have the shorter stand and a large c-clip. Just bend it to fit and you'll be fine.

iamFLIP likes this.