1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These have been one of my daily wear pairs for years now, sadly when I was taking a class a few weeks back someone stole these from me a few weeks after they stole my carbon plate RX frames too. Such a pain in the backside... With that said, I only need the glass. I still have my bag, box and paperwork from the original as well as a few extra lenses.

I'm not trying to spend a fortune either. I actually have a BNIB pair but want to have a beater so to speak. The lenses can be trashed since I have others, so as long as the frame isn't in too harsh of condition and it's a legitimately fair price, let me know via PM.

Thanks for looking!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No one has one they wanna dump?