• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

As Bad As It Gets?

Got them in today. Cleaned them up a little. They're still pretty bad. The bridge is definitely the worst I've ever seen. There is no resistance at all.

2012-10-26004149.jpg

2012-10-26004212.jpg

2012-10-26004302.jpg

o.k youve all seen the "before" pics,when im done you will see the x-mans "after" pics.these will look and be tighter than new once im done.

o.k youve all seen the "before" pics,when im done you will see the x-mans "after" pics.these will look and be tighter than new once im done.

Brian, so what are the plans for the pair? Something different? Has anyone done a reverse TiO2? Dark orbitals and light nosepiece and arms? That might be intersting.

Hey X-Man can you redo my prototype Juliet's nosebridge without changing the finish of the frame. I thought I read on a thread that you have to blast the rivets to get them to match. Because the pair might be worth a lot I don't want to have the finish changed in any way. I don't care if the rivets don't match exactly since Oakley has installed mismatched rivets too. Please PM me and we can discuss more. Thanks.

Brian, so what are the plans for the pair? Something different? Has anyone done a reverse TiO2? Dark orbitals and light nosepiece and arms? That might be intersting.

Hey X-Man can you redo my prototype Juliet's nosebridge without changing the finish of the frame. I thought I read on a thread that you have to blast the rivets to get them to match. Because the pair might be worth a lot I don't want to have the finish changed in any way. I don't care if the rivets don't match exactly since Oakley has installed mismatched rivets too. Please PM me and we can discuss more. Thanks.

yea,i can do that.

Back