• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

August pick-ups

saltparrot

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
La La Land
So far this month I grabbed:

1) American Heritage Fuel Cells
2) Transformers Gascans
3) BIP Carbon Shifts
4) Jupiter Squared Woodgrain (for $24!!)

Not only because of the stupid deal I got on them, but the Jupiter woodgrains are by FAR my favorite addition of these four.

TALnJpJ.jpg

2) Transformers Gascans
3) BIP Carbon Shifts

Not only because of the stupid deal I got on them, but the Jupiter woodgrains are by FAR my favorite addition of these four.

TALnJpJ.jpg
Congratulations! I'd be stoked over the Woodgrain also... $24 for it makes it all the better.

Sent from Q's Note5

2) Transformers Gascans
3) BIP Carbon Shifts

Now there's a woodgrain I'd actually buy! That's cool as hell in that subdued color like that...and the chrome accents just jump off the frame! HOT!!

Now there's a woodgrain I'd actually buy! That's cool as hell in that subdued color like that...and the chrome accents just jump off the frame! HOT!!

Yup. Totally agree. I had never really considered them, but while I was on vacation I saw a rando dude walking around in them and I realized I had to get a pair of the woodgrain jupiters. Coincidentally, when I got back stateside, the deal presented itself. Perfect timing!

Yup. Totally agree. I had never really considered them, but while I was on vacation I saw a rando dude walking around in them and I realized I had to get a pair of the woodgrain jupiters. Coincidentally, when I got back stateside, the deal presented itself. Perfect timing!

Perfect timing indeed...that was your sign form the O Gods that you must buy them!

Back